Sunday, December 20, 2009

An open question for people to consider.

I have a PCT patent, and this patent is due to expire on 15 July 2010. I applied for this patent because I decided that a concept, which is very simple, may have eluded the minds of 6.5 billion others.

Now, my question is this: If my idea is so simple, why hasn't anyone had a go at it before I applied for my patent?

If anyone can show me that my assumption that no one has done anything like this before I applied for my patent is wrong, then please point this out to me. Alternatively, if anyone out there might be in a position to help me implement it, then approach me.

You have until 15 July when my PCT lapses. There will be no prospect of ownership after this date because if you try, your competitor will point out to you this blog, my lapsed PCT, and all the other stuff I have published and assert that the knowledge is in the public domain.

Get cracking people. What else can I do but disclose the concept publicly. It appears as though the concept is mine. To assert this, and remove the possibility of anyone else making a claim, I can do little else than publish, and invite others to help me realise it because I don't have the means to realise the concept in its entirety myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment