Thursday, September 17, 2015

Data model.

I've decided to disclose a data model for Clique Space. This has come about because of a discussion I had with someone who advised me to provide some pictures that help the reader understand the Jericho document I disclosed in my last post.

If Clique Space(TM) is a thing that is good, I want it to be known that I came up with it. Hence, this entry is me making a pre-emptive claim to this concept.
Although this isn't a full disclosure, perhaps the disclosure that I do provide is enough for someone else who has more money than myself to take and make even more money from. Perhaps such a person doesn't wish to let this world know that they have taken my ideas and claimed them as their own.

I know... I'm perhaps a bit paranoid. I think I'm dealing with it. Let Clique Space be mine or let it be no one's. If it is any good, what good would it do to continue to keep it away from this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment