Monday, September 14, 2015

Jericho Identity Commandments.

I have been trying to find a way to express my concept to others who might be thinking of similar things. I did some research recently and found this site and this site refer to a list of use-cases that people would generally like to see in a system that conveys identity.

I made general enquiries to these groups and someone from the second group got back to me. They directed my attention to the Jericho Identity Commandments and invited me to answer this wish list with solutions as I saw them in terms of Clique Space.

You can view my answers here.

Note also that I'm going to try to publish newer versions of this document when (or if) I receive constructive feedback from people who read it. That feedback could be from you. Your name could end up in the table of changes, or I will certainly honour your wish not to publish your name. Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment