Thursday, December 8, 2011

Clique Space(TM) Progress Report.

Development has been progressing steadily for nearly 3.5 years. Now I'm observing a lot of the application logic coming together. I didn't realise that so many of the dilemma's I had thought I couldn't give time to get a handle on have appeared to resolve themselves. This thing's looking good.

For instance, I can call up any Element in my Client Device, and render it (currently only to a console display - but I feel confident this will apply equally to a GUI) at will, without having to tell the Client Device what type of Element it should expect. Such a thing only became possible since I implemented the identifier, transmitter, and renderer components. I'm almost ready to move back to the Agent Collaboration.

I'm going to commit this revision 494 to the codebase tomorrow. It's 4:30 in the morning, and I'm losing my sense of time's even passage. I'm going to put 15k under my pins in a slow easy jog tomorrow and I might even work Heaslip St into the routine which might push it closer to 20k - I'm getting a bit paunchy. Should stop pushing beef rogan josh through my system... I've let things slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment