Thursday, March 1, 2012

The first pulse.

At about 1:00pm today, I set up a Clique Space(TM) containing two Agent Devices. The first one (the Owner) sent a pulse to the second one containing a Clique Space's Participant (the fourth vertebral Element of the Clique Space's Media Profile spine) indicating the second Agent Device's membership of the given Clique Space through the synapse that resulted as a part of this exchange from the engagement process between the two Agent Devices. Very nice indeed.

I've still to get the second to set up its own instance of the Clique Space, but I currently believe this is a straightforward task. It has taken me close to four years to get this far - resolving many technical questions along the way.

1 comment:

  1. There's some Russian fuckers got some automated thing viewing my blog. Unless I have mistaken your interest for an annoying way to advertise whatever crap you're trying to sell, please stop this; I'm not interested in what you got. Give up.

    ReplyDelete