Thursday, February 9, 2012

The self-organising Clique Space(TM).

I have seen how Clique Space organises itself. The specification I have patented, and am in the process of implementing indeed describes a self-organising system of Agent Devices; devices which behave in any sense I know of, exactly as I imagine neurons behave.

I have just glimpsed a solution regarding message dissemination through a Clique Space, and believe that the solution I have glimpsed will shortly be implemented. It is robust, instantly reconfigurable, and is composed of parameters which can be adjusted completely independently of "human" intervention.

I think it entirely possible that a Clique Space that knows "itself" is not only capable of autonomously organising its member Agent Devices, but also of autonomously sustaining this organisation. And to think that all this comes merely from a simple data model.

There you go; thoughts that send shivers down spines.

No comments:

Post a Comment