Monday, January 2, 2012

Clique Space(TM) Progress Report.

Alright! I think I've reached a point where the Client Device's behaviour is basically stable and dare I say... complete in terms of a functional proof-of-concept.

Five minutes ago, I have apparently managed to put in code to do something I thought would be rather tricky. Although the code is perhaps obscure, a total of only 9 files were lightly changed. What I have managed to do is to get the Client Device to ensure that no duplicate member Participant identifiers are instantiated within the VM whenever the Client Device receives information relating to changes in a particular Clique's membership.

Utterly wonderful. I will commit the code tomorrow. After committing, I actually think I can start work on the Agent Collaboration's pulse message... finally. Maybe not before too long, I'll have a very basic proof-of-concept capable of console output only. A GUI will come in time; it isn't a current priority.

Owen.

1 comment:

  1. I tell a lie.

    It might be more accurate to say I spoke too soon. I'm committing tomorrow because changes that prevented duplication of identifiers needed to be made to all Elements, and having just implemented and tested the logic changes necessary for this, I might now perhaps venture a "reasonably complete application logic for a perhaps possibly demonstrable Client Device".

    ReplyDelete