Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Clique Space(TM) Progress Report

I think now, after nearly 1.5 years, I might finally have made sufficient preparations to return to the Agent Collaboration. The work that needed to be done was to implement the Clique Space framework and Media Profile customisations for the Agent and administrator Client Devices. This work appears done, so now, I can return to the development of the Agent Collaboration, and the further specification of the engagement semantics of the Agent and administrator Client Devices in their respective Media Profiles.

I believe I will have to entertain thread control and some degree of transaction logic. This will require some thought, so I'm going to have to refrain from implementation for a while until I've had time to deliberate the enhancements that appear to be required.

Time to ponder and take one's bearings before the next sprint...

No comments:

Post a Comment