Saturday, June 26, 2010

Clique Space(TM) progress report.

It is Sunday night, 11:30. I am sitting in front of the teev watching some cop drama. I am reasonably happy having had dinner at my mothers and almost ready to go to bed.

About a week ago, I set up SVN on my spare desktop. I'm now using that installation to host my code, and I am preparing to head off in two possible directions. First, I've still to complete the Agent Collaboration, and second, is the concept of constraints which still remain to be implemented.

As has so far been the case, I'm going to address both issues simultaneously until fate determines which one (or particular part of one) my attentions should be concentrated.

I have three patents: AU, NZ, and US, and although I believe three patents is not be enough to set up a marketplace that is free from competition while this concept is establishing itself, I felt all along that I was up against stupid people who didn't have a clue. I would have completely lost my claim to ownership of this concept unless I saved enough money to make these three registrations myself. I wish I could have made more, but I have no more money.

Kill the fox to feed the pig. I need help with this for I prognosticate the necessity to defend the claims I have been able to afford...

No comments:

Post a Comment