Friday, July 17, 2009

The possibility of business startup support at uni.

Spring session at my local uni begins in two Monday's time. I think I've done two subjects toward a coursework postgraduate degree. I'm not too hot on progressing this coursework degree because I think I have jumped over, round, and through enough obstacles now. I think that I might want to do research on something that interests me. Even though one has tried to appeal to various academics at the uni for supervision in a research-based degree where Clique Space(TM) was the topic, none have offered to be a supervisor.

I have become aware of the possibility, if I were to re-enrol in my coursework masters, of attracting some access to business start-up resources offered through the university. Hence, I think I might take one subject next session. As a coursework student, the work that I'll be doing is only going to drain time that I'll need to work on Clique Space, so I don't find this idea of coursework to be very attractive.

Hence, the only reason I am considering re-enrolment is to get access to these promised business development resources. If this access doesn't materialise, I'll see no reason in being a student in a coursework degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment